A dynamic and versatile senior operations and finance executive with a proven record growing revenue, profits, market penetration and adding value to firms in automotive wholesale, retail and credit/finance. At Ford Motor Credit Company and the Reagor Dykes Auto Group directed multisite operations and drove large, diverse multidisciplinary teams to surpass challenging corporate objectives and client expectations while outperforming competitors and market trends.
Demonstrated expertise in change management that includes extensive experience leading successful business transformations, fast-paced startups and growth companies, successful expansion and merger/acquisition initiatives, rapid growth programs and dramatic performance turnarounds.
Recruited, trained, managed and motivated cross functional teams numbering in the hundreds. Held full P&L responsibilities on revenues ranging up to $780M and loan portfolios valued at more than $1.1B.
Described by others as natural leader, high-energy motivator, inspiring mentor, synergistic collaborator, astute analyst, visionary planner and strategist, persuasive communicator, high integrity business partner and savvy negotiator. Known for a shirtsleeves management style that balances empowerment and accountability to push teams and individuals to achieve exceptional results and deliver excellence.
Can make a strong impact by:
• Maximizing revenue, cash flow, profits & shareholder ROI
• Devising highly nimble change management roadmaps
• Developing & executing aggressive growth strategies
• Improving processes/systems to boost productivity
• Winning new business & expanding key accounts
• Fostering innovation & continuous improvements
• Ensuring rigorous internal controls & compliance
• Delivering best-in-class service & satisfaction
• Reining in operating costs & managing risks
• Identifying & penetrating untapped markets
• Forging profitable strategic alliances
• Building top performing teams
Credentials include an MBA from Oklahoma City University and Bachelor of Arts degree in General Business from the University of Central Oklahoma.